Today is the last Wed of classes for this sem. Ah Yi was hyperactive and kept on laughing to herself on things that were in her mind and I looked at her with dismay for a few times which only resulted in her laughing louder.
Well, I guess whoever who sits on my left-hand side on Wednesdays will encounter hyperactive period during AMP classes. Last Wed was Nek, which Gorgor said she memper-siasui-kan us Farrots. For yoohoo-ing out loud. Hahahahahaha. And today is Ah Yi's turn. Sigh.
During lunch hours we walked to main campus to eat the Onigiri. A table which is supposed to cater for only 4 people was packed with 6 people: Me, Nek, Ah Gong, Gorgor, Ah Yi and Papa. Gorgor and Ah Yi were supposed to bungkus balik the onigiri to Gorgor's hostel but the person forgot so in the end they had to eat with us.
Actually I quite enjoy this kind of atmosphere. A small place packed with people whom I love. We talked non-stop, and me being annoyed non-stop, basically on how to eat onigiri with much elegance.
Oh, and congrats Uriah for winning the TVB International Chinese New Talent Singing Championship! I heard that he's the 4th Malaysian to win the title so, yeah! Malaysia Boleh! Hahahaha!
It rained while we were eating halfway and when we were done, the rain stopped so we immediately headed back to SEGi Tower but it rained back heavily!!!!! We had no choice but to run in the heavy rain.
I think this was the first time of me running in the rain hahahahaha typical indoor girl. :P
Year 2 Sem 3 will come to an end soon. One more year to go.
So the fast ooooohhhhhhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment