Went to church as usual, something about the sermon struck me.
Pr Daniel said that we should not treat humans as scenery, machinery, but rather, we should treat humans as a personality.
Everyday we go outside, meet people, see people, observe people, interact with people, but never really get to know people.
We treat them as scenery, as machinery.
And Jesus Christ know us by our personality, our names, our identities.
He knows our pains and sorrows, He knows our confusions and worries.
But the good news is, He is always there to walk with us. Furthermore, He is there to CARRY us. To go through the pain and sorrows, to overcome the obstacles we have.
Everytime I have stress doing assignments and etc, I always tell myself that no matter how challenging the issues and challenges I am going through right now, they will be over and it shall over because there is a fullstop in everything we do.
There won't be pain and sorrow everyday, so if you may, we shall walk with Him together. Let it be pain, or happiness.
Ps: I bumped into Pianoboy today!!! OMG!!!!!!!! :O And he posted a short video of him playing keyboard while singing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. HE CAN SING!!!! :O Such talented person. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment