Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

R-E-B-O-N-D-I-N-G!

After years of po po ma ma of don't know whether to do rebonding or relaxing and since my hair failed to absorb the dye chemical TWICE, and of course with a lot of pushing from Nek and Gorgor, PLUS Andrea found a Groupon promotion of a saloon just in front of SEGi Tower, I FINALLY decided to do it.

With Gorgor. Hahahaha.

It's called I-B Saloon. KD is the 3rd branch. It has another 2 branches in Kepong and Setapak.

I went there twice to enquire but only when I went there to do rebonding only I saw a male hairstylist.

And so it started, the process of me (finally) getting a rebonding.

Ah Yi came later on with Kangaroo. The moment I saw him, I screamed as in I just saw a ghost. With the most annoying kangaroo in the world here, you can't have your rebonding session done peacefully. *ohmmmhhh*

 Thank God he left after sitting like a boss on the seat beside me. So it was just Ah Yi and due to some personal reasons, she didn't want to leave yet so she accompanied us and chatted with us.

The hairstylist even said called her a PR. Hahahaha.

And this hairstylist, this is the first time I ever met him. But by looking at the texture of my hair, he was able to dig out my inner personality.

你很会哭,可是也很狠。

I was like, ooohh.被人拆穿,真不好意思。

In the end, me and Gorgor finished our sessions together but mine took an hour longer due to my stubborn hair texture.

I just wanna say I like the service and the result.

Daebak!

No comments: