Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 5, 2015

Ah Nek Old Liao!

Honestly saying, I didn't sleep well again yesterday night, woke up with a not so good mood, plus having ulcer (for the infinity time), and my lips are dry, AND I was supposed to renew my I/C my the camera rosak so I need to come back another day.

So you can see from the pictures that I wasn't really smiling because my tongue very pain ohhh! :'(

The main point: Ah Nek (going to) old liao!!!!

Since we have replacement classes today, we went out during lunch to celebrate her b'day.

So we went to Wong Kok @ Sunway Giza, and had the free big size Wong Kok nai cha hehehehe.

And took the opportunity to buy cakes while Nek went to F Block with Ah Gong and Gorgor.



It's Frozen characters!!!!


Lemon cheese and Rum & Raisin cakes with happy birthday wording in Chinese hahaha.


Nek with the cakes, 2 BIG 1 SMALL candles. Signify 21. Ngehehe.

And Nek with the cakes with the bunny beanie that we got her! Suitable for K-Pop dancers!
Everybody~ Me half-face is enough. Muahahaha.
Farrots!!! ❤

Me and Nek~ ❤
 
Oh, before I forget, Nek gave me my b'day present which she bought a month ago hahahaha!!! At first I thought it's a photo frame and she said there's something funny inside, but when I opened it, I screamed and shrieked as high pitch as I could reached!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S LEEHOM'S ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nek and Ah Gong were staring at me in dismay (whoa this girl sure can reach high notes hahaha that was what I hoped they were thinking of xD) and there were noone else in the class. So yeah, got Donald Duck voice a bit after the screaming hahahahaha!!



Oh, my love~ We look like each other right? AWWW!!!! ❤

This isn't his best picture but I'll take it ngehehe!

15 songs per CD, 45 altogether, the old songs bring back many old memories of mine. ❤

AWWWWWWWWWWWW, kamshahamnida again Nek! Hehehehehe! :-* 



I will refresh those who are weary. Jeremiah 31:25.

No comments: