Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Thaipusam Day Hahahahahaha


Being the busiest guy on earth, it's seriously very hard to just yumcha with Uncle and catch up with his stories.

So today it is! To celebrate my b'day wahhhhhhh.

Off we went to Publika, and not knowing what to eat. He tried Plan B before, and there was a restaurant name Page 2 beside it, and I was like, you never tried before, I never tried before, so let's try today.

But it turned out to be a place for alcohols.

Back to Plan B. Sigh.

My latte. With a failed flatlay because as you can see, there is a bit of shadow on the bottom left.

Uncle's meal which is more suitable for snack time, and I forgot the food name.

And my Carbonara, which made me very full because of the portion.
So we chatted, well, mostly he was the one who talked, and with his small portion of meal no doubt he finished faster than me, and I was like, no matter how much I ate it seemed like the spaghetti will refill by itself.

At first I told him I couldn't finish it, by the end of the conversation, because he did the talking most of the time, I ate while nodding to indicate that I was listening to him, and accidentally finished the whole bowl of Carbonara.

He was like, I thought you said you can't finish it?

Hahahahahaha.

That was when something happened.

The exhaust pipe or exhaust hood (no idea what is the exact name) which is located at the ceiling began to shake violently with a resounding wind-alike sound and everyone including us stared at the ceiling for fear that explosion might happen. Or something like that. And most important of all, the alarm was ringing non-stop.

Those who finished their meals began to stand up and paid the bill (I guess no one left the place without paying the bills lol) whereas those who were having their meals halfway were a bit confused on whether or not to continue their meals.

Since we had finished ours, I just told Uncle that we should leave and as we stepped outside the restaurant (after he paid the bill, thank you), we noticed that people were staring at the glass ceiling and all I could see are twigs and branches of trees.

We stood nearby, not sure what to do next so we selfie!



We went to MPH for a while before we headed back, and he asked me to watch a video. In the car on the way back. Because Plan B was full of people and was too noisy to watch a 10-minute video.

So practically I was in a mini cinema hahahaha. Just too bad there was too much sunlight as the video is a thriller type of short video so I couldn't watch some of the dark scenes clearly. Oh, the video was made by Uncle and his classmates.

It was great! And I hope they will be able to win something for the next competition hehehe.

Kamshahamnida Uncle for the lunch and the ride to and back home! And the hand lotion too! :D

Another non-related story:
Ah Yi asked me whether I was free or not for the second time this week, and since I was heading to the McD nearby her house I gave her a call, and she said she wanna pass something to me which turned out to be my belated b'day present hehehehehe.

She arrived minutes earlier than Uncle and passed to me. I saw the Kerpkerokeroppi Hello Kitty from Mcd and I was like, frog Kitty again?! Hahahahahaha!

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


The present I left with my dad to bring it home instead of following me to Publika so when I reached home only I got to see what was it.

Guess what? It's a floral printed dress! There's a zip and the slings of the dress can be adjusted! So there is no way I can't fit into the dress! I love it so so so much and I guess they got the idea of giving me this because I used to wear floral printed pants and shorts to class which resulted in Gorgor's criticism. Like, whatever. Hahahahahaha.

Here are some pictures that I took after I reached home. All without filters. Bahahaha. :D







My mum said I looked like I kena punish by her so I stand outside and face the err pipe. LOL.
Anyway I really need to be more discipline in doing exercise hahaha. I've already have enough of self-controll when it comes to eating, so I just need to emphasize more on exercises, at least on stretching.

Overall it was a great day! Getting to meet Uncle and Ah Yi and got a dress as a gift! Kamshamnida to Ah Yi AND Gorgor!

Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. - 1 John 4:8

No comments: