My weight used to be very constant since secondary school. Like seriously very constant, as in no changes despite whatever I do.
50kg. The number that will appear whenever I stand on the weight. Early in the morning before I eat anything, that is.
Until I finished internship I realised that there was a very slight drop, like 49.9kg or 49.8kg. Yeap, very slight. Maybe because I skip the habit of drinking milo before bed. Too tired to do so and I was usually asleep by 10pm. Such healthy sleeping hours hahahahaha.
Then I went to gym to work on cardio but not much. Like, one month once? And also started the habit of doing sit-up everyday.
But I soon realised that I feel gassy all the time. I have the habit of wanting to burp even when I'm not eating. That eventually made me feel full all the times and couldn't eat much. What's worse is this constant gassy feelings had me stop doing sit-ups.
How can I do sit-up once followed by burping once? So, I gave up. Oh, I also did the 6 minutes stretching during sem break which I referred to a book which I coincidentally found in the book shelf the other day and guess what, I forgot about it totally after new sem started.
And I certainly did not skip meals. Well, maybe except for that one time, last Friday.
I felt even gassier than ever in Shanghai and that really prohibited me from eating more than I should.
The doctor explained that due to the fact that I have gastric, the hydrochloric acid produces gas whenever I don't eat on time. That explains the gassy feeling which stops me from eating because I feel full easily.
And my friends were like, Jasmine why you so thin already? What you do? Can teach me ah? In fact, I had ice-cream and cheese cake for supper yesterday and today my weight was 47.2kg and not the 47.8kg which was my last lightest weight.
My friends gave me a cold stare and asked whether I can stop LC them by indirectly saying that having supper makes me loss weight. -.-
I'm in fact a bit terrified with my weight dropping like that. From 50 to 49.8, 49.5, 48.7, 48.5, 48.1, 47.9, 47.8, and now 47.2.
It's a bit scary because I did not really workout nor did I skip meals. I just eat lesser because of the gas.
The weird thing is I did not see myself becoming thinner because well, maybe because I look in the mirror everyday hahahaha, or maybe because I still see fats on my arms, tummy and thighs.
So you tell me? Where did my weight go? Am I losing muscles instead of fats? Judging with the fact that I don't have much muscles, sooner or later you'll see sloppy mud or ice cream on floor crawling everywhere.
Eeeewwww grosssssss.
If my weight continues to drop till below 45, I'll definitely FREAKED OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment