Something small happened today.
Really a small thing, not something that is worth bringing up in this blog.
But, I must mention about it.
Those who use LINE, the chat phone application, not your telecommunication line, will know that there are stickers which you need to purchase with your coins, which can be collected by downloading apps and stuff.
I'm currently using Minnie Mouse theme, and would like to have animated Minnie Mouse stickers.
There are actually Minnie Mouse stickers available, but they are either non-animated or they are mixed with other Disney characters like Daisy Duck and so on.
I want ONLY Minnie Mouse ANIMATED stickers. Since few months back.
And today I got it. The animated Minnie Mouse stickers are available to be purchased.
Then something struck me.
Unexpected things come along in the journey of life. Whether you need it, or you want it, or even you don't need and want it.
Big or small, it doesn't matter. It can be as small as this Minnie Mouse stickers, or as big as, well, maybe results, dreams, whatever you want so badly.
Sometimes we even get things that come across our mind just once, not that urgent, just a wishful thinking.
And those things that we need badly, we may not get it instantly. But if it's according to God's will, it will happen. Just have faith. That's all.
I have faith that I'll meet him again someday. Maybe we'll be instant good friends. Maybe we'll just be those hi-bye friends. Maybe, we'll be soulmates. If he's not meant to be mine, so be it.
Instead of having the role of a partner, he might lead me to my Mr Right.
We can have lots of scenes replayed in our heads, how you meet him, what will you tell him, how will you react when he says something lame (lol). But in reality everything won't be the same.
When it comes, you won't know it because that's when the fun arrives.
Pity my friends because I keep spamming them with the Minnie Mouse animated stickers HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment