Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 8, 2015

Be Patient.

Waiting is seriously not a good feeling. I was quite upset today, suddenly emo a bit, dropped two tears and wiped them with the hoodie that Nek was wearing. Hahahaha!

The words that appeared in the drama that I watched just struck me because it was the similar thing that me and Nek discussed earlier.

Some people are so tired of waiting because they don't want to be left alone, so they board onto any bus that passes by them, not knowing whether the bus will bring them to the destinations that they want or not. 

I'm still waiting at the train station, trying to look for the right train to bring me to the place that I want. I hope that at the another end of the station you will be there as well, looking for the same train as mine.

It's very easy to get worried and weary when we wait, but... let's just have faith. I've got more things to do and be excited at than feeling fed up of waiting. ;)



I know that I will live to see the Lord's goodness in this present life.
Trust in the Lord. Have faith, do not despair. Trust in the Lord. - Psalm 27:13-14

No comments: