Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Exhausted.

I realised that you don't need to skip sleeping to be exhausted. All you need to do is to make yourself tension everyday for around one week. You'll soon realise that you love your sleep more than anything else in the world.

But I still want to use a bit of my time to update my blog.

So today we had EMT exam. Given not more than a week to prepare, minus the days used to finish off AFA and BRP 1, we left around one day and a half to study.

Of course with our exhausted mind, nothing is able to enter our brains efficiently. :\

After the exam, Nek is supposed to go dabao Subway with me and we plan to be the pendatang asing in Darren/Wei Harn/Christopher/Jo's house again, in the end that Nek decided that she will just go back home and sleep if she finishes the paper early because she is not feeling well.

AS IF FOR LOCAL PAPER SHE WILL LEAVE THE HALL CHUN CHUN THE LAST SECOND ALLOWED.

So within an hour there she went. Ah Yi decided to ciao after exam too because she needed to rush for AFA so.... it was just me left.

Headed to Subway and dabao to eat in PKC where Darren and Wei Harn were. It was a bit annoyed being with them but okay la, still up to what I can tahan. Hahahahaha.


Practiced my jazz song with the keyboard, still not getting used to it and it is very.... unstable due to the unsteady stand. Really wonder how to perform on that day.

In the end it looked like I was entertaining Wei Harn with pop songs (Jo left her piano book for me to play before she left the house) while he played games with his smartphone. AND I THOUGHT HE HAS EXAMS NEXT WEEK. So the steady.

I really like their house. Windy and really got feeeeelllllll. Hahahahaha. Really nice environment to live.

Went back for class at 3pm, just the 15 people of us HAHAHAHA. I'm so hardworking. While trying to stay awake because I'd been yawning non-stop since I woke up.

And now is 10:32pm. Time to sleep.


I was technically smiling ear-to-ear for the whole day.
Yesterday I was just feeling a bit emo and today came the big surprise. 
Who had ever wonder that this situation will happen?
I just hope that... it's not another false signal again. 
It's not you being nice and all, but because it was me. 



Number 5. :)


We live by faith, not by sight. - 2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments: