Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Wait. Stop.

Stop analysing every word and every tone, and stop waiting.

Stop expecting, because that is when the surprise arrives.



Inserting these words into my brain. Beep. DONE.

Okay.

How can I let someone control my emotions so much until this stage? No. It's not going to happen. I live my life not his. No matter how good is a person, I cannot let another person to take over my mind.

Whether this is a test of patience or whatever it is, I just need to be myself again. Because the one will really love you for who you are, and not who you try to be.

Perfection is nothing. Nobody is perfect in this world.

No matter how powerful you are in influencing me to be a better person, you should not take over my mind OKAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND.







Anyway, this is something that I just read that makes me go awwwww so I thought you should read it too!

Click here. :')

No comments: