After two days of not using laptop to do anything formal, like assignments whatsoever, I feel goooooodddddddd. Never like to use gadgets non-stop. During sem breaks I even ignore my phone till late afternoon.
And soooooo I'm back! Just to check some emails and update a blog post.
Have been quite excited lately, due to the event coming next month, so I've been busy practicing piano nowadays.
First time in my life sitting in front of the piano not for the purpose of sitting for exams! Phew the burden. I can still remember.
It's going to be fuuuuuunnnnn! But look at the date! I've been hearing plans since April I think, and now is already mid-May.
And I've been waiting, no, stop waiting for one week and another for someone to reply my message, so there it goes, another week is gone.
The more excited I feel for the upcoming event, the more I'm reminded that time is running out and soon, half of the year will be gone.
But if slow means steady, I'll take it.
Dear Lord, may I, for the joy set before me, endure with patience the hardship of the trail. When my journey is over, I will see You face to face and live with You forever.
1 comment:
I'm feeling sad.
Time is ticking. *tick tok tick tok
But, let's make the remaining time memorable, okieeee?
Post a Comment