Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Zumba

There was a medic event today so Nek and John represented the Zumba club to do the opening for the event. After that we rushed to MPH where they needed to teach the newbies to dance Zumba for orientation.

All the newbies were like trees standing there swaying just a little. Hahahaha.

But Zumba is really nice for warm up session. And the newbies all look so......small. Hahaha!

Feeling so old because I was like, you guys just enter uni life and I'll be leaving soon. Sigh.

After the warm up session, Ms Pam announced that there will be basketball, badminton and water polo sessions after that.

We were like, why we didn't have any activities like this when we did our orientation?! Ours were so so so boring just sat down in the Audi A and slept for the whole session. -.-



The funniest thing of having a crush and letting your friend know is that your friend will be more gan jeong than you.

Like today I received a call from Nek and she shrieked until I couldn't hear her voice LOL.

"I see him!!!! Ask your mum drives faster!!!!!"

EEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I know I like him but..... not until I risk my mum's and my own life just for him gua. xDDDDDDD


Having a crush also got limit one hahahahahahaha. If I didn't get to see him (again), then what can I do? Hahaha.


I felt as if I've been electrocuted. 
Was left speechless 
and all I can speak was those simple individual words. 
Hi, what? Oh, bye. 

I lost myself.
Being talkative even to a stranger is myself;
Being speechless to a not-so stranger is not myself.
I need to find myself back.
Because it's not worth it to gain you but to lose myself.



Dear Lord, life is so hard sometimes. I confess that I don't always see Your purpose in my trials. Help me to trust You, and teach me to become the person that You desire me to be. 

No comments: