Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Same Sex Marriage

All this while I've been feeling sad for same sex couples because they are often discriminated by the society. What did they do? They have done nothing wrong. They have neither murder nor take drugs, or did anything that will harm others.

Yet they are often been pointed by other people for falling in love with someone who is of the same gender as them.

Some of the people, they were born by having the feeling that they don't belong to their body. Trapped in a body that doesn't belong to them.

Growing up bullied by others because of their 'abnormal' behaviour, the way they dress, the way they act.

We often forget that as human beings, we're just as imperfect and as parents, as teachers, as educators, we failed to educate the young ones how to respect others. That we do not have the rights to judge others.


Same sex marriage is now legal in over 50 states in the U.S.A. One of the couples was finally legally married after being together for more than 50 years and both of them are currently in their 80s. This is what we call as true love.


YET.

As a Christian, I fully understand why same sex marriage is objected. Because the long-term effect of it is that the population in this world will be decreasing, maybe in 50 years? It is powerful enough to ruin our civilisation. (Read here )

Therefore, I have mixed feelings regarding this matter. :(

Lord, I'm tempted to fear what I cannot understand or control. But my security rests in You and not in what happens to me or around me. Help me to rest in Your unfailing love. 




No comments: