Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 22, 2015

The END?

I guess this is it.

No sad feelings whatsoever. Just plain... FED UP.

And I thought when you really like somebody, you need to accept their weaknesses. I thought I can accept his weakness. But this weakness is too strong, until I didn't realise that my feelings had been fading away bits by bits. Decreasing at a constant speed.

Oh why did I just pull Physics into my story. -.-



So that's it? Just three months? Wow.

So now I realised that I myself still do not know the meaning of love. I never like someone in hopes to end my single life because that's not what love is meant to be. The feelings are real so I just cannot stop it.

It's the end of the story. Closing it to open a new chapter where it'll be just me. Where I'll continue my journey to find the meaning of true love.

-The End-

No comments: