Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Singers

Since YouTubers are getting more and more famous nowadays, we can't help by comparing them with the original singers and many of us will be like, he/she sings better than the original singer okay!

Hahahahaha.

I love it more when they cover the oldies. The same song, brings back the memories, but different feeling.

Here's the list of YouTubers whom I like to listen to:
Tiffany Alvord
Sam Tsui
Kurt Hugo Schneider
Jayesslee
JJ Heller 

And the funny/super super geng ones! WOW I TELL YOU, everytime I listen to their covers, I always have goosebumps. SERIOUSLY. Their a capella, WOW. Just WOW.
Pentatonix
Walk Off The Earth

Of course, the instrumental part. But so far I only know these guys, who are really really really geng!! Like super!!!!
The Piano Guys

The only Vlog that I followed, Sonia from Jayesslee and her husband, Andy andddd their little one. :D
Andy met Sonia

Not to forget, Christian singers:
Hillsong
PlanetShakers

For Christian songs, I can't remember the times when I'm NOT touched everytime I listen to them. Especially slow songs. The lyrics just flow into my heart and... it just can't be explained through words.

Hillsong's Hosanna will always be the one that touched my heart the most. :')

Since I'm relating to YouTube, might as well help Nek to promote her channel hehehehe.
Kyedance

FYI, I also got my own YouTube channel! :D But I hardly use and it's for my piano videos only. So no need to promote it hehehehe.

That's for all! ;)

No comments: