Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 31, 2015

Being the Annoying One

Is fun oh so fun!

I mean, all this while I'm always annoyed by them so I kinda be the super annoying one today.

Start with annoying Nek, can't stop Merdeka!!!!! her and spam her with the Minion sticker.

Until she said goodbye to me. *sniff* She said goodbye to me. *wail*


You see, she said goodbye to me......


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahahahaha.

Actually at the same time I was annoying Husky as well by asking him to take a picture of his dogs but he's watching show and super lazy to move his butt. -.-

So I keep bugging him and he said he doesn't want to talk to me already. *sniff* And asked me to find him back after I finished studying. *wail*


You see.. he doesn't want to talk to me...

YAY!!!!!!!!


Bahahahaha. Finally I'm left with zero disturbance. Bahahahaha.

So I wear my earphones listen to songs sing along while finding some info for revision. Then paused for a while and watch some videos from YouTube. Bahahahahahaha.

Been a long time since I wasn't chatting with anyone besides doing my own stuff.


Now I know how to make people chase me out. Ngehehehehe. *evil grin*

No comments: