That Husky ah I tell you. I never see a manager so sticky to his performers until 24/7 stick together. Even I also was pushed down to number 2 in his heart already (if I'm placed at number 1 la.) First time he didn't find me during break time because he was busy doing other people's hair. Somemore yesterday keep saying cannot cannot must come find me when I told him no need to come if he'll be busy today.
Jelly sangat dengan dancing team okay. :|
So after class I walked to campus, and when I was halfway the staircase to SA I heard Nek's voice (so the loud) calling Azri's name, so I stopped and looked down, and saw Azri. So I asked him, Kylie ke? He said yes, she just went down, and I hurried downstairs, called her name, and she shouted back my name, and ran towards my direction and I ran towards the opposite direction and okay, story ended here la kay.
She and Valerie were dressed in army T-shirts with face paint all over their faces, as if they got lost and were supposed to be in the jungle. When we arrived SA even kua cheong, all of the people inside were in army T-shirts too, and the remaining 10 dancers PLUS THAT MANAGER had face paints on their faces too.
Then we took pictures, lepak around, blah blah and blah, and me and Husky were kinda instructed to take passport size pictures because they pushed the two of us to the wall for #OOTD lol with few of them taking our pictures as if they're paparazzi and we're some sort of celebrities. Guess they still haven't get used seeing us together. :\
So... this is actually how Husky (the human, not the dog) looks like, though normally he doesn't look like this la.
![]() |
| I kinda like this picture actually hehehe. See the hand back there? It was supposed to be on my shoulder. Then he put it halfway down. -.- PC: Nek |
Then there was something that annoyed me till I was more upset than her.
I just think that, if you really really can't take a picture with her, at the very least, acknowledge her la. As if she's invisible. Or someone who is just a normal friend who doesn't worth your time.
Okay. Then, we entered Audi A.
NCS was the first to perform. When they were about to start, Husky said, I go see them a while.
I was like THEY ARE GOING TO START ALREADY STILL GOT WHAT TO SEE but I was quite tired so I just kept my mouth shut. Hahahaha.
Anyway I was the videographer as usual, just this time there was another videographer sitting next to me which is Darren ahaha.
Jamie came out first, shouted some slogan, then started with Gorgor and Angel who appeared to be injured and there was a lot of chaos.
And then. The army marching part started.
That was when I realised that.... Husky was one of the 13 dancers. Somemore he did cartwheel. :O
I was seriously surprised that he joined the competition. That just means that he's not only their so-called manager, but he's one of the performers as well.
After the army marching part was the Hey Mama part where only 5 girls were involved. After that the others resumed back and joined Bang Bang Bang. Again, HUSKY WAS ONE OF THE 13 DANCERS.
I saw him replacing Jo during some of the practices before because he was always there during practice so he self-learned and knew the steps. Even Nek said that he's a talented dancer. Never dance before but he's able to catch up with others without needing to learn step by step.
Just that, he kept on emphasizing that he's not joining for the competition and only learned for fun.
When it ended and everyone went back to their places, he went back and sat beside me again, I looked at him with a big grin on my face saying, this is your so-called not joining for competition la?
And you know what he said? I think you're the only one who don't know that I'm joining for competition. I think my mouth was hanging wide again. Because I want to give you a surprise. Again, my mouth was opened big big.
Wow. At least 12 dancers plus 2 video makers are involved in keeping this a secret and they really really succeeded in surprising me.
Honestly saying, I don't think I'm someone who's easy to be surprised. I can always tell here and there that there's something wrong.
Actually on Sunday when he said he had to skip badminton session because of something important WHICH he refused to tell me what is that at first, I felt that something weird was going on and I really did have a quick thought that he's planning to give me a surprise. Just that I don't know what form of surprise. And then in the evening he said plans had been changed and he went for his usual badminton session and met up with the dancers after his session so I was like, nah, I think too much already.
Let me tell you why I never suspect that he's involved:
1. I was the manager for 3 Farrots before. Everytime they have performances/competitions, if I can make it I'm always there to 'supervise' their practice. So I'm not surprised that Husky is always there during their practices. Somemore he lives in hostel. Super convenient for him.
2. Whenever 3 Farrots have performances/competitions, I always make sure I dress similarly according to their dress code and Nek always helped me draw eyeliner, made me looked like I'm one of the performers. That's why I never doubt when I saw Husky with the army T-Shirt (Chris and Darren were wearing the same shirts too) and had face paint on his face.
3. Though Chris nearly spoiled the surprise because he was supposed to sit with me and Husky at the performers seats. When I double confirm my seating, Husky was like, me lea? And Chris pointed the performers' seats. Not surprising also. Because when I was manager, I wanted to sit with 3 Farrots too. Though I didn't la.
4. He never ever NOT finding me during my break and he didn't volunteer to walk me from tower to campus. TT This's the con of spoiling your gf BTW. Once you be nice to her and once you stop doing that, she'll be like, WHY YOU NO FIND ME/WALK ME ANYMORE plus a lot of wailing. Not that I really mind la. I did tell him that he doesn't need to come if he's busy. I just felt weeeiiirrdddd la haha.
Anyway, congrats in surprising me because I bet no other people can do that ahahaha. :P
His original plan was to join just the army marching part. It was just a last minute plan to join in Bang Bang Bang as well and the formation was modified last minute just for him ahahaha.
I went back early and I was informed that they didn't win. The family spirit was there, just that the reason of losing was just... too much to accept. Everyone was very down, but in no time they went back to normal and from the pictures and captions, it just shows that, winning is not everything. NCS is. The efforts that they put in, the injuries that occur, most important of all, the commitment.
Nobody can do this better than them. Proud of you guys. :')
![]() |
| :') |
| And thank you Husky. :)))) |


No comments:
Post a Comment