Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 11, 2010

Someone Just Celebrated Her Sweet 16~

The Birthday Girl, as I always call her as my manager. She'll never stop complains 'bout my things. Especially when I'm sharing my table with her, she'll complain 'bout my 'tons-of-books' and I seem won't be putting them back in my bag and leave them scattering on the table. She said she hates me!!!! TT

The Birthday Girl, whom though is the eldest among the 4 of us, but SOMETIMES she's like the youngest. I dare not write too much 'bout this incase she's mad of me and I'll be really receiving 2-3 pairs of socks for my birthday.

The Birthday Girl, whom I 1st met when we're form1, is not whom I thought she is at first. The 1st day I know her, I thought she's a quiet girl. Then later when she joined me, then I realised that she's quite talkative too. Ok. Fine. Got a lot of things to chat.

The Birthday Girl, whom I share quite a lot of commons with her. We're both short-hair; We know how to play piano; We wear specs; We bring a big big big bottle to school 'cause we scare itz not enough; We like to talk; And erm.. Well, I only can remember this.

To Birthday Girl, I'm sorry that I didn't give your present on time but I'll give you by this week. And just wanna let you know, no matter what happens, you'll still be my best friend forever. Always remember that we'll be your side always!

Love you forever and always-- The Birthday Girl, Leong Xiao Min.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you Jasmine... I love you, but i will still keep on complaining until you become "perfet" haha!!!

Jasmine Ng Suet Yen said...

=.=" K lo.hehe.