Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yes, I'm greedy.

I admit it ok. When I was in Sc2, I missed my Sc1 friends. Now I'm in Sc1, I miss my Sc2 friends even more. There're more than half 3A students there ok. Damn...

And then I don't like the environment in Sc1. 'Cause it's full of RK students and it was like... I dunno how to say. I always think that the RK students're arrogant. But it turn out that only the GIRLS're arrogant. Well, not all laaaa. When we 1st time went to the physics lab, the RK girls went in like crazy. So that they can get the best spot. I was like, whoa!!! Wth?!! And 'cause itz full of the 'so-called-genius', it's soooo boring in the class. Everyone is paying full attention(Of course I know we should) but we seldom laugh over a joke by a student. Only sometimes Brian or Amirul said something funny. Oh man! This's not what I call a class. Yes, we must study. But can't we study with fun???

And last Thursday, when Sc1 came out from Chem lab and headed to Bio lab, the Sc2 students came out. I asked Raqib where's the Acc students? he said in the class. Only HazeRain and a few of girls attend. I was like... Haiz... I wanna learn Acc also. I don't want to waste my time in Bio. TT

I'm not that happy in Sc1. I dunno why. Before that I thought Sc2 is not so good with the 'not-so-nice' guys(Etc Gahzie.) there, but it turned out that good class is not that good either. I like a class which is with laughter and joyful. Not like a bored bored class. With only 4 walls.

I wanna change back to Sc2. Though it already contains 59 students. Sharvin said that he and Praviin're gonna kicked back to Sc1. But they dowan. Now I understand why the Sc1 students(basically from 3A) wanna go to Sc2. Sigh....

Now I'm typing this in Aisyah's house with her DELL laptop. Itz her BBQ party and too bad Auni have to go to Pahang and HazeRain is going for a camping trip.

So, wish me good luck for the transfer to Sc2! Even it's crowded!^^

No comments: