I promised myself that this will be the last time I'll be writing 'bout you. For this year. Which will last within 2 days. Kidding. I wont be writing 'bout you again unless there's something special to write.
My feelings to you is like a battery. Now, it's almost out of battery but sorry, I'm not a rechargeble battery though I would love to be one. 20% is all I'm having now. I know that by the time school reopens, it'll drop till 10%. And I just like to have this 10% with me till..... I lost my memory 'bout you. Well, at least you DID exsist right?
It's a lil bit sad actually. 'Cause when school reopens, things wont be the same again.
1st, I'll be in form5, which is the senior among the seniors which means, I can bully the juniors. Wahahaha.
2nd, you wont be there anymore.
I dont have to peep through the window anymore just to see what were you doing. You're always so easy to see. Probably 'cause you're the only guy with grey shirt. And usually, I just need to look opposite 'cause you'll be at the back of your class so it's much easier.
And then, I won't be meeting you at the center point again. You stopped using that staircase during trial spm. You used the easier route which makes me confused. You should take that route sooner. Why use the longer way?
And you wont be standing at the guard house doing nothing, just to wait for the bell to ring... I don't have to look at the watch over and over again, just to check whether the timing's correct or not... Sometimes it was perfect. Either you were already there or almost there.. But mostly you were late, 'cause I'm earlier. That's why I tried not to go to school that early. Just to walk pass you.
And, I won't be looking at you when you were walking home from school. That day was the last day that I did that again.
And you won't be there to snap with me again over small matters.
Yeah... Lots of won'ts and don'ts...
I never took notice of you. You were invisible to me before March this year, half-invisible after March, and totally visible after July. I didnt notice that I'd been going to your class for Moral for few months. Though I knew your existence since I was form1, and you, form2, but I never care to talk to you. Untill I saw you one day in your class as I was leaving, and I asked for your FB name 'cause I wanted to tag you a few pics taken from Taylors'. We were in the same group for the competition and YET, I NEVER notice you.
I think I'll still M.Y. Especially your grey shirt. But I made myself promised that I wont do it again for the sake of my SPM.
When will be the next time wee see each other again? When your result come out? Maybe yes maybe no.
But I'm proud that you found yourself a job instead of wasting your time at home doing nothing. I'm sure that you can get excellent results.
Untill we meet again.
All the best to you.
God bless you. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment