Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas.........

How come I put 'Merry Christmas.................' instead of 'Merry Christmas!'? Simple. I'm sick. Just got back from the doc's and congrats to myself! 39.4 degree celcius. A wonderful gift from God I guess. *grins*

And because of my fever, I can't attend JE's Christmas party. Sigh.

Luckily the Christmas service for tomorrow starts at 11a.m. At least I don't have to wake up so early. But now I'm still feeling awful. Aww. How can I celebrate Christmas tomorrow? More rest I guess. SIGH.

Anyway, do you know what's Christmas for? It's not just a season when you grab the opportunity to give presents to your love ones, or wear the 'Santa Claus hat', or decorate the Christmas tree, it's actually a day in remembrance of the birth of Jesus.
For God so loved the world and gave His begotten son to us. Amen!
Hope that everyone'll have a wonderful and joyable Christmas tomorrow!

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth My Two Front Teeth See My Two Front Teeth~Merry Christmas!

Lol. Voila! =)

No comments: