Yes! I think that it's really global warming now! If not, why I feel so cold even I'm still in M'sia? And no, I'm not sick. Just cough. If you insist that that's sick. Duh.
And a stadium in U.S collapsed 'cause it can't 'handle' so much of snow. Motorist in Europe countries're facing problems with driving 'cause the road is full of SNOW!
Ha! Snow's like fire. When itz small, it can be our friends but when itz huge, it'll become our enemies!
I know I know. I'm 50% talking 'bout myself. Whoever knows me KNOWS that there's a SNOW word in my name, right? Right right right???? And oh, I love it!
If direct translate from my chinese name to english, it'll be >>>> Yellow Snow Swallow
Ha! Auni! I betcha love it. 'Cause you always call me yellow. Or snow. Whatever.
But do you believe in 2012? If you do, congrats! You have 2 more years to live! Better start planning your trip to South Africa now! You'll stand a chance to survive longer I tell 'ya.
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way Oh What Fun It Is To Ride In A One Horse Open Sleigh Hey!
Voila! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment