Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cousin Bro's Big Day

Honestly and SERIOUSLY, I never see him till YESTERDAY.

You see, my Dad has 7 other siblings, and I have approximately erm, 24 cousins, in my Dad's side. Including me.

So there are some of them I've never see before 'cause they're either went oustation or idk.

And I'm technically the 2nd youngest for my generation in my Dad's family.

I have 3 cousins who're 17 this year. Woohoo. Everyone has graduated. Except me. Duh. Oh, I forgot a cousin bro who's 17 this year but same level as me. Haha.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say is, 2 of my favourite cousins, Elaine and Sandra (sisters) were finally back home! Elaine's a lawyer-to-be, so don't messed up with her! She studied law in Liverpool till Master. Gosh. She was clever since she was small so of course she can handle her law studies.

Sandra's still studying advertising + mass communication. In HAWAII!!! Gosh! Can you believe that?! But she went there under the twining program and oh, how I wish I can go there too. =)

Both of them are SMART and both of them are BEAUTIFUL! It's kinda hard to find girls who are beautiful WITH brain these days. I mean, smart. How wonderful is it!

They're certainly my IDOLS! Great to have them as my cousins. =)

Voila. =)

No comments: