Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 17, 2010

Long Or Short?

What am I talking 'bout? Ruler of course! I'm thinking of choosing long or short ruler for next year. Hmmm.. Whaddya think?




GOTCHA! Just kidding la. I'm not that childish. Or maybe I am. Hahahahahaha!


Fine. It's not funny.

I'm actually talking 'bout my hair. I've been growing it for 5months. Woots! Thatz the longest I think. Since July and never cut it. Till next week I guess.

Many people asked me to grow it long and do the rebonding. Well, I think I will. After graduate. *grins*

The reason why I cut my hair is 'cause, well, I don't look good with my hair tied up. 'Cause of my so-called-baby face. There. Anyway, I don't have to waste my time to tie and yeah.

But now, my hair's middle-short, so I'm kinda feel sad for cutting it again. But it'll grow back right? Haha.

Speaking of hair, there's something I would like to point out.

I noticed that guys nowadays like to grow their hair long after their secondary graduation. Yikes! It's not that good-looking compared to short hair. I of course prefer guys with short hair! But not bald of course. Haha.

JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAY~~~

Voila. =)

No comments: