Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Love December!!!


-->
Hahaz. 'Cause I have a few activities that will keep me busy.

05/12 ~ MAD World Christmas Production!


A collabration between DUMC and SIB KL churches. Great drama! A dance choreography actually. Plus a lil bit of singing and drama. If you don't understand the dance moves, you won't understand the whole story either. Thatz why they also provided a summary of the story for you so that you'll understand more. Anyway, it's awesome. Thank God for the smoothness of the show!

07/12 ~ Meet Auni and the rest!

Ah-ha! Finally I got to see Auni and the rest who went abroad for studies! Miss them all. And there was Aisyah, Nani, Nawal too. And the guyz came late so I didn't see them as I gotta leave early. Anyway, Miss them!! <3 br="">
10/12 ~ Outing with the BFFFFFs + X'mas Pre-celebration!
Will be going out with Momo, Crystal and JE this friday! Finally, it'll be the 4 of us and FINALLY I got to go to MidValley with them! Huhu!!!! Oh YEAH!

13/12 ~ Outing with the BFFs + X'mas Pre-celebration!
Huhu~ 1st time outing with these girls! Looking forward to it!!
19/12 ~ Cousin's bro BIG DAY!!
It's been a long time since I went to a wedding reception. So, I'm looking forward to it too!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 'TIS A SEASON TO BE JOYFUL FA-LA-LA-LA-LA LA-LA-LA-LA~~

Voila! =)

No comments: