Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 13, 2010

Outings with the GIRLS!!!!

DATE : 10.12.2010
TIME : 0900 - 1930
VENUE : MIDVALLEY
ATTENDANCE :
1.) MOMO -- CHECKED
2.) JAZZ -- CHECKED
3.) JE -- CHECKED
4.) CRYSTAL -- CHECKED

Lol. I'm doing it like marking attendance in class. Haha.
Went to JE's house to wait and had to wait again at the KTM station. Were supposed to be watching Warriors Way ( we gals just love to watch 18-movies) but in the end we watched Rapunzel instead. Cute and funny movie though. =P

Went to buy Momo's present on the way out and went to The Gardens for lunch and we swore that we won't be taking Momo with us anymore. For lunch I mean. Lol.

After we shopped shopped and shopped. JE bought her short, Momo got her pressie, Crystal bought erm... can't remember and I had to struggle to choose myself a present for next year. We walked around and almost finished walking the whole MidValley and I can't choose myself a present. Sigh. And then they let me choose clothes. Well, either it's not the right size or it's too expensive or it's not my taste. (they kept asking me 'bout those clothes with many lil cute rabbits or chicks on it. Sigh. )

Alas, I chose a clothe in Padini. Well, it's over their budget actually. But 'cause Mum was kinda scolding and nevermind. We hurried to the station just to find a sea of people waiting!!! WTH!!!! Oh, we met Emily and Shen Xiang too. Finally we were in home at 7.45p.m. Luckily my parents didn't scold me. Haha. Awesome trip!! <3 gals.=")<br" you="">
Voila. =)

No comments: