This's a flashback of what I did last year :-
2010
1) Started to go to church every Sunday.
2) Cried on my birthday. 'Cause I had to separate with my BFFFFs.
3) Cried again the next day. 'Cause my BFFFFs gave me a birthday surprise.
4) Made new friends and now BFFs - Sabrina and Qing.
5) Almost date. Luckily not.
6) Became closer to my 'new gang'
7) Sick twice.
8) Went to Hong Kong. It's been 5 years since I last went overseas.
2011
1) Be a nicer girl to everyone. Including those whom I didn't like that much.
2) Be more patient and don't simply lose my temper.
3) Learn to tolerate more.
4) Stop losing my attention in class because of a dude.
5) Try to maintain my friendship with the trio. Since my class's quite far from theirs already.
6) Try to minimise the number of jumping up and down non-stop and scream for no reasons.
7) Do my very best for exams. Put more effort in the revisions.
8) Improve my English speaking. With Sabrina. Haha.
9) Try to be familiar with the number '5' in front of my class.
10) Minimise my FB time. I'm started to feel boring of it anyway.
11) Enjoy the last year of secondary school.
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment