Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day of School

I walked to the f4 line today. Well, almost. If Sabrina and Qing didn't wave to me, I certainly will straight away walk to f4 line. I ensure you.

Well, the assembly was surprisingly short. And by the time we found our class, we can't sit at the nicest place already. Sigh. And 5ST2 is a distance of few classes in front. They got their class back but ours is further a bit. Double sigh. And, I still can't familiarize myself with the number '5'. Triple SIGH. And and and, SPM this year. INFINITY SIGH.

The prefects' uniform had changed to blue. I still prefer grey, though blue will look brighter and more energetic on the prefects.

Got 5 teachers back.

BM - Pn Nazira
ADD MA - Pn Goh
SEJ - Pn Julieana
CHEM - Pn Nurul Aida
PHY - Pn Rohaini

I was so happy that I got BM teacher back. Hope that there won't be any changes. Again.

Sabrina was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed that she didn't get Pn Kalai and Pn Iziaty back as Eng and Bio teacher. She kept searching for Pn Kalai but instead I found her. I miss her too. Awww.

Anyway, nothing special on the 1st day.

Except that the fact that it rained after school. Hez wanna tumpang my car but we went different ways into the school when it started to rain. I went in through the lil gate and he, the main gate. It ended with me jumping up and down shouting his name 'cause Mum came and I had to call him to go out. He just saw me jumping non-stop and was curious wth was I jumping. He couldn't hear me shouting his name 'cause of the rain.

Great. People must be thinking that I was crazy.


Voila. =)

No comments: