Yeah. It's been a week since the school reopens.
And well, nothing special happen.
I just thank God that my class ain't at the same class last year. At least I don't have to see his class every second I look out.
But I love recess the most.
It's not 'cause I got to eat like, finally, having to starve for an hour or so, but it's 'cause I got to see my beloved friends~ Whose class're way further than mine.
Enjoyed the moments that I share with my VVVIPs, and the rest of my friends, which consist of friends from
5ST1's M.Hou
5ST2's Chris, Ah Juan, Ah Wong, K.Kiat, P.Yee, Calvin, and of course my dearest VVVIPs
5SI2's K.Wei
And of course 5SI1's us! Me, Sabrina, Qing and YXin.
Hehe.
I'm actually typing this using my Dad's computer in his office, sitting on this comfy chair~
Ah. Life's good. If only I own this chair. Lol.
Nah. I ain't trying to steal my Dad's position in his office. Today's his office's Carnival Day. So I just tagged along, leaving Mum at Kepong Jusco, and typing this in his room while listening to music whereas he just wandered around at the carnival, standby.
And no. I cant visit FB. The company already blocked it. T.T
There're plenty of food to eat. But I went to the Staff's section with my Dad so what did I just eat?
Spicy rice. Spicy chicken. Spicy beef. With keropoks. Oh, got popcorn somemore!
I think I gotta go out again to eat another round. From the visitors' section.
Got fishball, sausage, ice-kacang, laksa etc. Haha.
And oh, I just got a temporary tattoo on my right hand. A cute seahorse. Hehe. But I regretted a few moments before I was typing this line.
How am I going to school tomorrow with the seahorse?!! Got assembly somemore! Oh gosh.
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment