Yo! Dude! You're 17 today! Happy Birthday!!!
Hmm. We 1st met during form1, when we were in the same class.
We were quite good friends back then, partly 'cause you were with her, and 'cause we have a few same interests.
We play piano, we discuss maths, we compete badminton.
And 'cause you were DAMN perasan, our friendship marked to an end.
I really hated you for that. Seriously.
But we started to talk again during form2. You were selected to replace Raqib as monitor and I was assistant back then. I had no choice but to talk to you again.
And so, till now we're good friends again. I sincerely hope that you won't ruin it again. Ok?
I like guys who're older than me, appreciates music, and if can, a Christian too.
So please please please. Never ruin it again.
For your wishes, wish that you can find your smile back. You seriously need it. Why feel miserable when you can only live once?
I don't know 'bout reincarnation. Maybe you believe it. But I just believe in going to heaven after I died.
Or maybe 2012's really coming. So, cheer up dude! Find yourself happiness. Enjoy your moments with your friends and family.
Maybe some bad things had happened to you, but you just need to believe something:
There's always a good thing behind every bad thing.
Ok. My translation from chinese to english sucks, but I guess you know what I meant. Right?
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Again.
Oh, btw, writing 'bout your birthday marked the 100th post in my blog. Haha.
Smile~ =)
1 comment:
i like the last sentances
mh
Post a Comment