Hello cutie! You're a year older now! Ha! Happy birthday!
We 1st met during form1. We ain't that close at 1st, but we eventually became good friends by the end of the year.
I still remember you liked Danson Tang soooooooo much that you'll scream whenever we mentioned his name. Haha.
And you were always arguing with char keoy TEOw. Lol. Miss those memories 'cause we were all laughing non-stop. XP
We're best friends since then. We have a few things in common too.
Short hair with specs, play piano, serious 'bout our future and etc.
Kinda miss those days when we can chat non-stop.
We can always had heart-to-heart conversation. Especially before the exams. I was always counting on your calls to tell me 'bout your anxiousness.
You were always worrying 'bout your sej but hey, in the end who got the highest? You of course!
During form2, we were joined by Crystal and JE, and since then, we were a GANG.
Ok. Gang might not be the suitable word, but I like it when there's only the 4 of us. Neither more than that nor less than that.
Anyway, I wish you all the best for your future. Knowing that you soon will leave us behind to somewhere else etc Canada (that's FAR!) a year or 2 later.
And I was actually quite surprised that you were surprised! I thought you knew that the surprise will be coming. Hehe.
Happy Birthday again! Best Friends Forever, shall we?
Smile~ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment