Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Back! To Church!

Huhu! I missed church 3 times already! Owh!

And gosh! Gabriel became the worship leader! And he's only 19!

Saw Pianoboy too! Haha.

Anyway, learnt something nice today : If you're not prepared to marry to Jesus, then date him!
That is one of the pre-evangelism thingy.

Here's a list of the talents in DUMC :

1. Gabriel - talent in singing. But I'm really surprised bout how fast he got into the worship team. Leader somemore! Wow! 有前途有前途~ =P

2. Pianoboy - Don't want to put his name la. He's 19 also. Anyway, it's really obvious that his talent is in piano. Cool man. He's always wanted for major musical to be the lead pianist. Percussion, to be exact.

3. Daryll - talent in dancing. 22++ I guess. My my my. He's superb good in dancing and oh, he's quite yao yeng too. *grins*

4. Jou Lulu Ong - talent in dancing too!!! 19 too! Gosh. So many 19. And she's a beauty. Really. Her looks is quite unique, with the unique name too.


And etc etc etc.

Oh how would I love to know them someday.


Voila. =)

No comments: