DUDE!! You're finally 17! Faster get your driving license and fetch me home!
It's nice to meet you since form3, and being good friends since last year.
Life is NEVER EVER being boring with you! 'Cause you're superb funny wei! Haha!
You're like a parrot who keep repeating on what I said. A superb tall one, I shall say.
That's why I dislike to walk with you while talking 'cause you made me look even more shorter than ever I tell you! And I have to keep my head up while talking and by the time we finish, my neck wi'll be sore. There! >.<!-- Anyway, 'thanks' for the new nickname. Wanton mee.
You had successfully gave me a new phobia whenever I saw the food.
Anyway, have a blast! Wish that your dream to be a pilot will succeed soon!
Happ B'day again! For the zillion time! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment