Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life Is Dull Without Percy?

Duh! He kept poking me in FB since few months ago and now, he's merajuk-ing that I don't let him win.

Whaaaat? A game eh? Lol. Like a child. Bleeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh. XP


He's really very funny.

Take this as example.

That day after Moral, he wanted me to teach him Add Maths. I was teaching someone else that time so I asked him to wait.

He was like, "faster laaaaaa."
I said wait la.
He said"fai dit laaaaa."
I stared at him.
He said"okok. Take your time take your time."
Paused for a sec, and said"faster laaaaaaa"


Dude! Is this the way you ask someone to teach you something?! ==

Then got once when I was doing revision on my place, he came and said"You ah!"

I stared at him wondering what did I do.

Then he said"Sit at the back of the car also need to put seatbelt ah!"

.....


This also he wanna make a fuss is it?

By the way Percy, I will kena RM300 from the police if I don't put it. Ok? If I kena can I get the RM300 from you?

Then got many times he purposely langgar me but said "Haiya! You ah! Always langgar people one!" I stared at him like he's an alien from Mars.

Then he said he doesn't like the who who who guy 'cause he always langgar people. I said"Wah, you langgar me can laaa? People langgar you, you already complaint. "

He was speechless.


LOL!!!

Anyway, Percy, Rose wants this car for wedding anniversary present!!! Go give a surprise, will 'ya? =DDDD



http://www.google.com.my/imglanding?q=370z&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&tbs=isch%3A1&tbnid=aDptnqtcv1wQpM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nissan-insight.com%2F2009%2F10%2F26%2Fnissan-370z-27%2F&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nissan-insight.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F10%2FNissan-370z12.jpg&ei=M42ATaOBFMTorAez2aStBw&zoom=1&w=500&h=333&iact=rc&oei=M42ATaOBFMTorAez2aStBw&page=1&tbnh=115&tbnw=173&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t%3A429%2Cr%3A10%2Cs%3A0&biw=1280&bih=609

No comments: