Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kids, I Forgive You

That day I went to my cousins' house. And this is what they asked.

Cousin 4 (sheepishly) : Jasmine, do you have a boyfriend?

J: Nope.

Cousin 4 : Really or not???

J: Really. My school no leng zai what. Haiz.

Cousin 3 (more sheepishly) : Then do you like anybody?

J: I already said what, no leng zai. So, noone to like lor.

Cousin 1 (seriously) : Jasmine, where are you going after form5? Form6 or college?

J : College. I'm definitely not going to form6.

Cousin 2 : Which college?

J : SEGi I guess. That's the nearest. Unless I get a scholarship. Then maybe I'll go to other
college.

Cousin 4 (more sheepishly than ever) : Why you can go to college?

J (puzzled) : Why I can't???

Cousin 4 (even more sheepishly than ever) : Because you're short.








.....



Like THAT make ANY sense?!!!!


Oh nevermind. I forgive you kids for talking so straight forward.

Hmph.

No comments: