Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh. My. Gosh. I. Forgot. My. Mum's. Birthday.

Okkkk.

I'm sooooooooooo dead.

It's the 1st time I forgot someone's birthday! I won't forget my friends' birthday, let alone my mum's!

I was talking to Sabrina through phone yesterday. She invited me to her house, to do nilam and discuss that BM novel questions(Man! It's very hard!). She asked me to stay for lunch too, and that's when I saw Mum coming to my study room and suddenly VOILA!

I screamed 'ya know! How can I forget my MUM's BIRTHDAY?!!!!!

Sabrina was like ," Why are you sceaming?!!"

I told her, "I forgot my mum's birthday!"

She said, "That's unbelieveable! Jaaaasssmmmiiiinnnneeeee! How can you!"

To say the truth, I was indeed shocked by myself.

But today, after I arrived at Sabrina's house, I did nilam for a while, then made a b'day card for my mum, thanks to Sabrina's idea.

When Mum came to fetch me, we sang the Happy B'day song to her and I handed her the card. She was very touched by the dedication that I wrote.

Guess what? I even wrote this one :

Because you're amazing Just the way you are


Lol. Thanks to Bruno Mars. I was listening to this song while making the card. Haha.


Thank you again, Sabrina, for giving me the idea, preparing the colour papers for the card, and thanks for inviting me to your house and for lunch too.

I really appreciate that very very much. Love 'ya. ♥

And oh, happy birthday again Mum. I love you! ♥♥♥

No comments: