Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Did It!

I did it!! Huhu!! I only saw the 1st 3 notes of What Are Words (right hand, of course!) video and I tried to play by ears and guess what? I managed to play the top right hand notes!!!

HUHU! But, just the top ones. I haven't learn to add the arpeggios and all that. Left hand side, hmm, I tried different chords, some ok, some, no.

Thank God it's in C major! No key signatures babe!

But actually the video that I'm referring to had a few mistakes. A few wrong notes were played. Oh nevermind.

I will still try to play the whole song. Really thanks to him! If he gives me the piano sheets (if only he has the sheets), I won't be able to learn to play by ears! Merci!

And I'm excited 'bout the group singing competition tomorrow! Though I ain't participating! Ha!

Voila! =)

No comments: