THANK GOD it didn't rain today! Well, it actually rained a bit but Pn Goh said won't rain laa~ There ain't any grey clouds~ Haha. And it turned out that it really didn't rain in the end!
And, this's the 1st time I've ever skip assembly. Ha. Don't have to line up.
Anyway, we got the chance to sit in front (but not too front) and believe me, that was the perfect view. For those who came in late, sorry, gotta sit at the back where they only can hear a lil bit of music and watch the participants singing in a mini2 size.
At 8a.m, the contest started by introducing the judges who consists of our seniors, Emily, Kelvin, Qiao Yun and Yin Hui.
1st group was my friends' group! Henry, Chris, Qing and Yxin. The mike caused the problem 'cause Qing took the school's mike which was damn lao-ya one.
2nd group was Mike, CHou and Qz. They really shocked us with their performance! With the dancing and all that! They really throw watch, blazer and bagpack maaan! But, frankly saying, I think their dancing was better than their singing. They just made us felt HIGH! Woooo!
4th group was my VVVIPs! They did well too! And I love that song. =)
I can't really remember which group was the next, but I remember the last 3 groups.
Last group consists of a girl and a guy, they sang a song with a lil bit of 'naughty' acts. Lol. If you were there, you'll know what I mean. xD
10th group was a duet between 2 girls. Not bad with their voice!
9th group was a duet between a girl and a guy also, and no, they ain't a couple though the audience was like 'woooooo~' when they went on stage. xD Lynn said that both of them have their crush respectively so there's no way they are going to couple or something but I think they do make a cute couple. xD
The rest, got duets, got 3 participants in a group too.
And it was the group who sang Xie Xie Ni De Mei Hao by Yen-J that won our biggest applause. They really really did an awesome work. And yup, they got 1st. And they owe us all McD. XDD
Well, I guess that's approximately for what I wanna write.
Wanna know all the details? Check my diary.
If only you can. =PPP
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment