Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, July 15, 2011

Grrrrr!

Had a fever last week, and the body heat caused the ulcer. An approximately 2cm line in my mouth.

Yes, it's very suffering.

Sabrina told me from the start, to put salt on it. Though it'll be very painful at 1st, but it'll be healed faster. But I don't dare to put it so I have to suffer.

Imagine this, you even feel pain when you laugh or smile.

What's the meaning of joy when you feel the pain?!!!

But then, I really can't stand it and put salt on it yesterday.

WHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

My tears rolled down like crazy maaaaan! And I wasn't crying! I repeat! I did not! The tears just fall down and I can't stop them right?

By the way, I was laughing way too hard till my stomach hurt.

This was what happened when your body had the ADRENALINE feel. Thanks to SALT.

But now it's getting better of course. I put salt TWICE yesterday. *wink*

Voila. =)

我很容易生气 也很容易消气

很容易开心 亦很容易感动

被人骂的感觉真的很不好受

可当生病时被人骂时的感觉 其实挺不赖

那是一种关心啊

或许只是很普通的话语 简单的问候

又或者是。。。警告我,这不能吃,那不能动

我都很感动哦

不管是老师的 或是好友的

我的心都感觉暖暖的

瞧,这样都感动咧

谢谢你们!

=)

No comments: