Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hallelujah!

A meaningful post for my 200th blog post.

Yes, the government had to apologize to me apparently because they didn't select me for the National Service.

I accepted your apologies, sincerely. And, I really do like people saying MAAF to me rather than TAHNIAH.

LOL.

Really thank God that I didn't get it.

Oh yes. I get TAHNIAH for the right thing, and MAAF for the right thing too.

Tahniah, 'cause I won a merit for the chinese writing competition for Selangor. =)

Maaf, 'cause, oh wait, do I have to repeat what I'd just write?

Duh.

We did the ujian SEGAK yesterday, including stretching, naik turun bangku for 3mins, sit-up and push-up. And maaaan was it tiring.

Our body ached so much after that.

9 students were absent today. Haha. Imagine IF all of us are going to the National Service.

HANCUR.
Lol.

Voila. =)

No comments: