Rainy day. Was still stuck in the car when I saw you passed by. You looked inside my car, and I gave you a funny face.
You walked and stopped at the guard house, looking back at my car for a while and left. Ha. Thought I didn't see you eh?
When I finally left my mum's car, I was actually surprised that you were just a short distance from me. You should arrived a place with shade by then.
You knew that I was behind you and when I caught up with you, you said that you were all wet.
Who ask you to walk so slow? I asked. You just kept quiet.
And since Sej you'd been kacau-ing me.
1st of all, you stared at me non-stop and when I asked you just stared and stared, and even gave me a flying kiss. =.=" Give me for what.
Then your buddy wanna borrow eraser from me. I was actually feeling weird 'cause he wanna borrow someone's eraser who was sitting soooooo far from him.
Guess what? I can't find mine. Grr. Sabrina signaled me that you took it. Ha. Great. You wanna play, I'll join you for this game.
I left it at home. I told your buddy.
Speechless, isn't it? Ha.
And you put it back when I wanna went out but came back 'cause I left my hair pin at my pencil box. You blocked my way (as always =3=) till I said if I kena tangkap ('cause of my hair)... I haven't finish but you made way for me. Ha. That was when I saw my eraser back in its normal place and you started to run for your life when I don't even have intention to chase and hit you.
Later, you took my calculator. In the end I found yours in your pencil box. Weird guy. You had yours with you but don't want to use it.
Recess, but we haven't go down. And that was when the bomb was blasted. You took ZC's bottle and wanna pour the water on me but I kept shouting No no no! She needed her water!! but yet you still spilled a bit on the floor!
That was it. I packed my things to go for recess without wanting to talk to you anymore.
You was panicking ( Nah, maybe I thought so only. ) and kept saying this:
" I'm really sorry Jasmine.. Now I feel really guilty lah.." (Ok, I forgot whether you said lah or not.)
I don't care, don't want to care, don't feel like wanna care. Etc.
I really shouted non-stop, NO NO NO NO NO. But you still.. Haiz.
And till after school we were in a situation where we were quite tense.
I wanna smile when I saw you pretending to cry ( Yayaya, like I'll believe that you'll really cry. =3= ) but I didn't want to 'cause I was still angry.
And yesterday you called, to tell me bout that something, of course I wasn't angry anymore but feel sad for you lorh.
Who says that he'll keep quiet already huh? You still kacau a bit today ok.
Duh.
Usually you can make me smile very easily, but hey, there's always an exception. You broke the record for making my tears appeared.
Congrats.
No second time I HOPE.
By the way, thanks for the weird compliment when you said I like your hair 'cause it's straight. ==
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment