Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Untitled 2

Saw my Chinese teacher's youngest son today at the staffroom. Very cute!!

And I like to tease cute boys. Ha.
Imagine a small2 size of him, sitting on a quite big size chair.
Cute right? Right lea! xDD

I asked him a few silly questions, and oh gosh, he was so shy!!! Hehehehehe!


When I said bye to him he didn't even bother to look at me. He just waved a lil bit. Hmph.


And during Acc our teacher wasn't in school and she didn't give us any homework so almost all of us just did our own revisions.


Surprisingly many of my classmates (Acc ones) brought at least a workbook from home to do.
Whoa3. Surprise!

Hiq sat beside me, and the 1st time we were so quiet and just did our own things.


Ok la, got talked for a while la.


And oh, the Japanese girl caused a stir in our school, though it was weird for her to just come for 4 days, and will be heading to Penang next week.


Well, she can communicate well with all of the students 'cause she knows how to speak Chinese as well! Yes! Not bad. But I hardly talk to her. Ha. No opportunity.


Btw, trial's coming and I gotta work hard so that I'm entitled to KDU full tuition waiver program ( only for January intake) IF I score at least 9As.

Not sure whether I'll be really going there or not but most probably.

And argh, I haven't even take my driving lessons yet. ><

So, yeah.

Voila. =)

No comments: