Chem was so geram till me and Sabrina didn't have the mood to study and were sulking for the whole 2 lessons.
Imagine when teacher was talking in front, and a guy with no sense of Chem knowledge kept fussing non-stop at the back. And was sooooo confused till a minor thing he can simply crapped. Once he talked bout durian so loud that teacher stopped to listen what was he talking.
Excuse me? If you don't understand then just shut up la.
Sabrina and me were like,
"You hold, I punch. "
"No no, I already hold the other day, this time you hold I punch."
"Oh, alright alright. I'll hold, you punch."
See? That was how annoyed were we. Till we really wanna kick him out of class.
And BM, oh was it hilarious. It's always hilarious, it's just that today was even more hilarious than ever.
A classmate of mine was sleeping while hugging his bag at the back, then my teacher walked towards the place next to him and sat down. Then she asked quietly whether Tasha brought her camera with her or not. She brought, so teacher asked her to snap the pic of the guy sleeping and post it in FB later. But too bad, when she was about the snap, he woke up, finding the whole class staring at him, and teacher sitting beside him.
He didn't even give a damn. 5 minutes later, he went back to his sleep.
When Tasha wanna snap again, this time she aimed her camera at teacher, while she was giving her usual 'taklimat' and her hand on her waist.
Voila! She snapped the pic and after a while only teacher realized it. Her reaction was sooo funny, as always. Haha!
Pianoboy changed his profile pic, from the black & white playing piano pic to black & white playing saxophone pic! Yeng dao!!!
Preparation for the Chinese Society Annual High Tea was ok, next Sat will be the day. And after that, we're officially finish for this year's Chinese Society. It's time for we seniors to ehem 'retire' and focus on our studies.
Speaking of preparation, there'll be 2 dramas for the performances. And that reminds me of last years's Gulp & Gasp.
Once, Hiq wanna practice his 'Your kiss..' line to me. When I was doing my own things, suddenly he pulled a chair to my side and, well, I looked startled so he went back to his place with Teo and the rest saying "cut cut cut!".
2nd time, he came again suddenly and didn't even say anything, then went back to his place. Teo and the rest shouted 'Again again!'
3rd time, he went to my side, cleared his throat, and said "Your kiss.." with a very romantic way.
I stared at him for a while, then I laughed like crazy! So on the day itself we were trying not to laugh, and I struggled to say "Oh Percy~ I love you~". Seriously.
Hez as Crouch was been praised by teacher 'cause he looked dumb enough. No offense, but the character Crouch is a bit dumb. Actually Hez was trying hard not to laugh that's why he looked dumb. Ha!
And Sabrina as Lord Septic, was wicked enough, with the tone and all that.
Ah, missed those days.
How many more months for us to spend time together huh? 3? Hmm, don't think so.
I really hope that we still can spend time together after we graduate.
Really.
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment