Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 26, 2011

You Look Stressed

This, was what I got from a classmate after skipping a day of school to see the doc 'cause my dizziness is somehow getting

WORSE.

Got this dizziness since 'bout 2 weeks ago? And the doc can't help anything except giving me some dizzy and blood circulation pills, plus B complex pills. Which I have no idea what was that for.

And guess what? Went to D'sara Utama Hospital this afternoon to see the ENT specialist, did a few hearing and pressure tests, and well, I'm having problems with my right ear pressure.

At least it's nothing wrong with my brain. 'Cause I didn't go to for scanning. Ha. So I don't know whether there's anything to do with my brain or not.

At the end, doc said, maybe stress, maybe not enough of rest.

Hmm.

Stress? I don't know. I seldom feel stress, except when exams are coming.

Oh wait, my trial exams ARE coming.

And I got complaints from my friends that I kept going here and there during recess for the past, 2 months I think.

For the Chinese Society Annual Hightea.

Owh well, I can't help it. I don't have the habit of doing things last minute.

But at least I ate during recess what. Never did I once skip recess just because I was busy.

And to say the truth, I like being busy.



Whaaaaaaaaat?

Is there any problems?

Like seriously, it's like a part of my life being busy, being occupied by something.

And actually I was scolded by teacher TWICE for being worry 'bout other people's part of performance or job.

I have a lot of WHAT IFs in my mind.

And when I'm typing this, I'm having butterfly stomach.

'Cause the Chinese Society Annual Hightea is TOMORROW!

And I skipped the rehearsal this afternoon because of the appointment with the doc.

Argh, that was when I wanna practice the lines with the other emcees 'cause apparently I'm one of them, with a total of 6 emcees, I'm doing my part for the prizes, and there will be a part when all 6 of us will come out together for the intro.

Sigh. Really scare that there won't be enough time to rehearse 'cause I still have the choir practice to attend, and and and, I scare that I'll blow up on stage.

AH!!!!

Ok, gotta stop screaming and chill, gotta go to bed and have a good night of sleep.

Everything will be fine by tomorrow, and, whoa, pray for smoothness of the event.

Ok, ok, ok. Let's chill.

Voila. =)

No comments: