1st of all, my calculator went missing.
2nd of all, my dizziness gone serious till need to see a specialist.
3rdly, my handphone suddenly got problems till I can't on it, stuck at the password there. So now I'm currently using my old one, which I don't have most of my current friends's number, and since I'm not in K.L this few days, I gotta wait till at least Fri only I can get my hand phone fixed.
4th, my left leg is hurting now 'cause of my high heels. Ok fine, not so high heels. I only found out yesterday that the shoes were too small for me, and believe it or not, I ran with those shoes today. Ha.
5th, I can't join my choir team for performance today 'cause was in a hurry to go back home. Can you imagine that after months of practicing the songs and suddenly I wasn't able to perform.
6th, the emcee part sucked. It was a mess 'cause we didn't announce the winners according to the prizes that were already arranged by my VVVIPs. And I was so sorry for the trouble as they had to run up and down with their high heels.
7th, feel kinda sad 'cause didn't take enough pics with my friends and this was the last event for this year and for my secondary school life. Kinda miss my juniors. Last year the seniors, and because of someone. This year the juniors, and because of someone too?
Oh please no, that's impossible, had a bit disagreement with him today but duh, who cares. I'm outta here in 2,3 months, so please, go back to her side. She needs you more than I do.
Let's talk 'bout the good side.
The overall performances were ok, except for the sound system problem which caused the event to delay, especially during the f5 drama part, they gotta cancel their partII just because of the mikes.
F4 drama was hilarious. Venes a.k.a Jack Sparrow was the funniest of all, with his 'ex' Lynn a.k.a Isabelle. Or was it?
Hiq called when my phone was with Sabrina and me wandering around at the sound system place, and oh, I snapped a pic with Jack Sparrow. He thought that I went there to take pic with him so when he asked I just said ok, well, the pic is in his phone 'cause I left mine. You should see his attire, long hair plus eyeliner. Ha!
Oh, so me and Sabrina went to the basketball court to find him since he was there and tagged him along back to Banquet Hall, just to see around and I gotta by then.
Ah, Hiq, glad to see him as always. Only when he didn't kacau me. Ha.
Gotta really focus on studies now, no more busy with other stuffs.
Ok, gotta go. Won't be on9 in a few days. And my phone, haizzzz.
Pray that everything will be getting better.
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment