Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday Night

Oh, it's already midnight. Sorry, should be Saturday morning by now.

Didn't log into FB for 6 days, as I already said. Do you dare to challenge yourself by not logging into FB for a week? I mean for those who are addicted la.

Trials' had been held for a week, pray that I can score A+ for English & Maths and at least A for BM. And Sejarah, sigh. No comments.

Got the KDU scholarship form today, gotta wait until the trial results come out only I can apply.

And thank God that my dizziness was gone last week. The bad news: Doc said since I'm starting to have this kind of dizziness easily once I don't get enough of rest, I'll be getting it very easily especially when I grow up. Oh. No. :O

Lil Jason was born on the 27th of Aug. I saw him for the 1st time last Sunday and I got the chance to see him every weekends now. Oh, he's my nephew btw. =D May God shines His grace upon him and gives him His blessings.


Oh, did I ever say that I always have the habit of editing my blog post everytime even though I already posted it? Do check back my blog if you drop by.

Not going to on9 again till next Fri, as usual. Kinda sick with FB and prefer my blog. 'Cause it's nice. =P

Voila. =)

No comments: