Tell me : Which one is important?
For me, of course it's the heart.
It's really no use if you have the brain, which means you're smart, but you don't use it when you speak, and eventually hurt other people's feelings without knowing it.
Smart, in the sense of knowledge, which most of all are learnt from school.
Is that all? Well, I guess yes.
People with brain often misuse it. For example, they think they're so great that they can show off their smartness in front of everyone by saying you, stupid.
Another example, do you know that the hackers, I mean computer hackers are mostly people from popular universities in the world, for example, Harvard University? Of course they gotta have that knowledge to do the hacking. Other wise how are you going to have them hack the internet and all that?
Pathetic, isn't it?
In contrast, people who ain't that smart, who has a heart in everything, at least think twice before they speak, and their attitude towards everything are really much better.
I mean, people judge other people by their attitude, and not their school results right? Who cares if you get straight As for SPM but act like you're the best in the whole world and don't give a damn on other people?
I'm not saying that ALL smart people don't have a heart in everything, of course it's better if someone had a brain and a heart. But, it looks like it's kinda hard to find someone like that right?
Or no?
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment