GRRRRRRRR!
GERAM BETUL!
气死人啊!!
GEK SEI NGO A!!!!!
Went for the last cut for this year today, everything was fine, I told the hairdresser to not cut that short as I have a graduation day to attend, she snipped the left side, then the right side.
Then, she snipped the left side AGAIN!!!! I thought she wanna make it thin or what so I didn't stop her!!!
But then, now it's really unbalanced wei!!!!!!!
And 'cause she didn't cut my hair to make it thinner bit, my hair now looks really, really, T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.
SOBBBBBBB!
Thank God this's the last time I'll ever cut my hair with this kind of style 'cause I'm going to let my hair grow long. And I don't have to go to school till Tuesday.
I just hope that this someone will shut his mouth when he sees me on Tuesday 'cause he kept complaining 'bout my hair every time I cut it for the past few months. You, I sincerely hope that you read this post and shut up when you see me. Or else, I'll just bring the cellophane tape to school next week and seal your mouth with it. Or use your tie to wrap around your mouth to shut you up since you don't like to wear tie. =3=
SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment