Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Me, Myself And I

I know it's a weird title, 'cause what I'm trying to blog has no link with it. Ha.

3rd week of exam, so far so good I shall say.

Finally we got the chance to have recess like normal, joining the form4s. It had been more than 2 weeks since we're 'separated' from them. Ha. Long time no see, to the juniors. =P

Knowing something that I'm not sure whether I should know or not, but I just wanna say, lies really hurt people so much that they just can't bear to trust someone who lies that much. I can never differentiate when you're speaking the truth, or when you're lying. And I'm tired of analyzing your words.

They say that we shouldn't judge a misunderstand by listening to just a person's point of view, in fact we should listen to everybody's point of view then only we can sort the mess out. But if everyone is lying, who are we gonna trust?

By the way, my friends and I were chatting 'bout our 'dream guys'. Ha! That was what we did during the last lesson.

If you follow my blog, I did mention that I prefer guys who are older than me, same religion and knows at least a type of music instrument. I forget to add one more : tan guy. Oh yes, my taste is tan guys. Haha. Guys who are fairer than me are so, so, so, ermm well, sissy? Haha!

Sabrina's type was hip-hop kind of guys. We kept joking that he'll keep saying " Yo yo! Whassssup my dear! " xDDDD

But in the end, I still think that even if someday, I meet a guy who has the characteristics of my so-called 'dream guy', if I don't have feelings to him, there's really no point of liking him.

Feelings're still the most important of all. Hey, who knows, my future bf doesn't have any of the characteristics. Oh, if can, at least same age or older lah. But till now, I still don't know whether age matters or not in a relationship. Of course, those who are older doesn't mean that they're more mature and in contrast, those who are younger doesn't mean that they're not mature enough. Well, it depends. =)

Oh, I still wanna berlagak 'bout me didn't log into FB for days. Including now. By tomorrow, it should 7 days already. Hahaha!!!

I just like being able to do what I'd promised myself to do. Challenging, eh?

Still have Chinese exams tomorrow, will be a loner next Tues because of my Accounts. Last paper will be on next Thurs. Ah! Physics!

Oh, bad news : My dizziness came to visit me again last week. When I was doing Add Maths2. I thought I gonna faint somemore. Maybe not enough of sleep I guess. Kinda have the habit of sleeping late and a bit insomnia.

Sigh.

And I seriously like blogging more than ever. There are tons of things that I would like to express but I don't have enough time. TT

Voila. =)

No comments: