Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Adele - Someone Like You

I seriously seriously love this song. Check the lyrics out, and you'll know why I love it so much. =)



I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
"I'll remember", you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Yeah.

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday it was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over, yeah.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
"I'll remember", you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
"I'll remember", you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
"I'll remember", you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

Here's the Chinese version :
我听说你已经安顿下来,
找到了另一半并且步入爱之殿堂
我还听说你的梦想都已实现
我猜应该是她给了你我没能给予你的东西
我的友人,为何你要如此胆怯
我已经认不出这个犹豫不决,躲避我眼神的你了
我讨厌未被邀请却不请自来
但我无法就这样远离你 真的无法抗拒
我一再曾希望你能看见我
对于我,这一切从未结束
不用在意,我会寻找一个像你一样的爱人
我除了想送给你最真挚的祝福之外别无他求
我祈求着千万别忘记我
我将永远记住你的话:
爱情有时会成为永恒

No comments: